html theme ProFoto screenshot

ProFoto

February 20th, 2012 | Css Templates | Theme Author:

ProFoto (664.4 KiB, 4,461 hits)
You do not have permission to download this file.

The ProFoto theme is a clean and minimalistic html theme with 11 custom css templates. It features lots of cool jquery stuff and some neat CSS3. This is a great theme for professional photographers and other creative businesses.

• 11 html templates
  • Frontpage Slider
  • Fullscreen Gallery
  • Filterable Galleries (great for portfolios)
  • Pretty Photo
  • Fancy Box
  • Many Frontpage options
  • Animated CSS3 Boxes
  • Multi Columns
  • Video with Light dimmer
  • Tabbed Content
  • Galleries
  • Animated CSS 3 Dropdown Menu

13 Comments
  1. buzzmeister says:

great template but not sure i’m doing it right to add images to index.html

have created 3 test images at the required dimensions (1920x400px) and placed in the /img/large/ folder but they are not being displayed either within Dreamweaver or when previewing in webbrowser.. any help would be much appreciated.

a

• admin says:

That is correct, but make sure the file names are correct. If you don’t change the path to the file in index.html you can name them 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3 jpg and so on.

(If images don’t show check if paths are correct, this is the most common problem with images not displaying)

2. buzzmeister says:

that’s what I thought, but I hven’t made changes to code, other than the site title, so it’s all as the original at the moment and I’ve not changed the folder structure but still no luck???

thanks
    ============================

• admin says:

Do you have this on the web so I can take a look?

• buzzmeister says:

hiya.. sorry for the wait for reply… been away from computer for a while.. I actually worked it out…. turns out I needed to have all photos in the folder, not just a few test ones…

3. David says:

Thanks!

4. Giuseppe says:

i have the same problem with the images, how i can risolve it?
    Thanks

5. ViniciusRamos says:

when a change // preloads all the large images

var _self = this,
    loaded = 0;

for:

// preloads all the large images

var _self = this,
    loaded = 1;

its run! :D

6. Choppa says:

Have trouble with images. There were non in the img folder and pre load is not working correctly. I could be wrong but I do know that their were no images in the folder.

7. BenaCZ says:

Can you help me with changes in “supersized.css” (full screen gallery) pls? My idea is fitting the image between header and the bottom bar with number of images. Is it possible?
    thk you.

PS: sorry for my poor english