Screenshot of Supra html template

Css Template: Supra

February 20th, 2012 | Css Templates | Theme Author:

Supra (725.7 KiB, 3,884 hits)
You do not have permission to download this file.

Another high quality html theme with 11 different css templates packed with cool features.

• 11 html templates
  • Nivo Slider
  • Supersized Slider Gallery
  • Filterable Portfolio
  • Pretty Photo
  • Fancy Box
  • Many Frontpage options
  • Multi Columns
  • Video with Light dimmer
  • Tabbed Content
  • Gallery
  • Animated CSS 3 Dropdown Menu

12 Comments
  1. Kismet says:

On the Nivo Slider, how does one edit the JS so that I only get the dissolving boxes as a transition? Does anyone know please? I love all the transitions, but not all at once! Help.

2. ms marniece says:

So I downloaded this Template to use with my SmugMug Pro and there are no instructions, The files are not really labeled the way I thought they would ” CSS” “Java” “header” “Footer” etc, I have googled my entire day away trying to figure out where everything goes, Would you happen to have an Instruction manual and or Guide to this and where things go?

3. Robert Gonda says:

What are the terms of use?

4. byteoner says:

Hello, great template!

Can i fully edit this template with Dreamweaver CS4??
    Or do i need a newer version of dreamwaever? Thnx!

5. arriflex says:

Hi I am new to this site. I must say this is a lovely template. I’m pretty good with HTML and CSS so I am going to have a play with this one and a few others.

6. Can this be used as a ModX site? Are there any single column pages?

7. Dilek Feneri says:

Nice templates. Thanks… Godluck

8. Konfeti says:

I really like this template. Clean, modern, easy navigation. Thanks

9. Fatih izle says:

I really like this template. Clean, modern, easy navigation. Thanks for sharing. Good luck

Trackbacks