Screenshot of css template Ultraslim
Live Demo Download (5,601)

Please Log in or register to download!

License info

This item is released under the GPL v3 license

Css Template: Ultraslim

October 17th, 2012 | Css Templates | Theme Author:

Ultraslim is a minimalistic and sophisticated css template with 11 custom html5 pages. You can use this template just as it is, or you can use it as a starting point for your site. Great for photography, portfolios or small businesses. It is responsive¬† and should adapt nicely to all modern browsers and devices. It’s based on the Foundation framework so you can use all the css classes from their documentation without modifying the main css file.

Main Features

• Minimalistic style
  • Responsive design (based on Foundation framework)
  • 11 custom pages
  • 5 different Masonry galleries
  • Pinterest gallery style
  • Products page
  • Pricing tables
  • Css buttons
  • Accordion
  • Tabs
  • Beautiful typography
  • ++

Try it on your phone

QR code for css template: Ultraslim

15 Comments
  1. jamesbacmon5 says:

thanks bro . i really appreciate .
    i’ll use it for my site. its really helpful

2. Volder says:

Thanks for such a wonderfull template.
    What is the font used for the logo?

3. ARiches says:

Hi there,

I would like to use the Boxed Gallery as my main gallery. Your Profolio template (the Simple Gallery) uses PrettyPhoto, I believe. I love how you can click on a pic and use your mousewheel to scroll through the images. Is there a way to incorporate that js into the Boxed Gallery?

I’d be grateful for any help you could give me. I just love this template! Great work!!

4. gowthamseeda says:

Thank you so much for your wonderful template..Can i use this template for my website?

5. Aakash4d says:

I don’t have words , your all themes are awesome .up. Thanks

6. PeterP says:

A very nice Template. Thank You!

7. Boki says:

Great theme, however I have problems with file tiles.html (gallery, Masonry plugin). Images in gallery are placed below footer (images are placed on the bottom of page). Any idea how could I fix this?

8. Michael says:

Hi there. Love this template….

For some reason, the “portfolio” style grid isn’t working correctly on my homepage. The links become unclickable once the screen is minimized to a certain width.

For example, all the links and images don’t click through on mobile devices.

Could you possibly take a quick look at the page?

9. ken says:

Thank you very much for the wonderful template and your work.
    But I have a little bit problem that the slideshow doesn’t work on IE…
    Is there any way to solve the problem???

10. infoserve says:

Thanks very much for all your hard work, your templates are excellent quality, the coding is spot on too and easy to tweak

11. Sami says:

I really liked this template. The portfolio gallery is exactly what I wanted. Blog page is very simple but good. Can’t believe that this template is free !!